Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Catching Up . . .

So I have been a loser blogger the last few months. The End.


I did have a baby and almost die in the process . . . does that count as an excuse? Of course that was only three weeks ago . . . what did I do with the rest of the time? Honestly, I can't remember. I lived. I was very pregnant. I made lots of recipes that I thought about putting on here and thought about taking pictures of them after they were half eaten . . . oh well.

I have it as a goal for this new year to reflect more and to write more about those reflections. And to bake more. And cook more. And to actually take pictures of the food before we devour it. It is my goal, in short, to be a better blogger. Just because it's fun. And I enjoy it. And it's a good discipline. And its something to do besides clean house, watch a toddler and nurse a baby. Not that those are bad . . . . They are my life, and I love them!

Anyway, there you have it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment